Funeral Directors in Ramsgate (Kent)
74-76 Hardres Street
Monday to Sunday: 24 hours
When a loved one passes away, arranging a funeral can be daunting. Maskell & Uden Funeral Directors can help you through this difficult time.
We can help you in all aspects of arranging a funeral for your loved one, including:
• Advice on registering the death
• Helping select a coffin, casket or urn
• Choosing a headstone or memorial
• Advice on flowers, donations, announcements and stationery
• Choosing hymns, music and the order of service
• Making arrangements for the crematorium or cemetery
• Arranging transport for family and providing a hearse
• Taking care of arrangements and special requests on the day of the funeral.
• Being there if you need to speak to someone 24 hours a day.
Our professional and personal service is sympathetically tailored to your family's needs. We are proud of our compassionate and caring manner, attention to detail and the high standards of service based on years of experience.
We offer a wide range of coffins and urns to suit all requirements. We also have a display of memorials in a range of styles and materials.
We are part of Dignity, a British company and members of the National Association of Funeral Directors (NAFD).
We also provide funeral plans.
We are open 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, but are available 24 hours a day on the above telephone number should you require our services.
Please call if you would like to speak to a funeral director.
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.